[OpendTect_Users] CLAS Petrophysics plugin

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Thu Mar 1 14:58:28 CET 2012

Dear OpendTect user,

If you are on the announce mailing list you will have received a mail today
from my colleague Raman Singh in which he informed you that patch release
OpendTect 4.3.0d is now available at our download center. This version also
marks the arrival of a new OpendTect plugin by a new vendor: CLAS (Computer
Log Analysis Software)  is an open hole well log analysis package developed by
GeoInfo from Argentina. CLAS will be released as commercial, closed source
plugin, with the next stable release v4.4 that is due before the EAGE
conference in June.

To learn more about CLAS, please have a look at this brochure:
ftp://ftp.dgbes.com/pub/SOFTWARE-CLAS-ENG.pdf .

To test the current pre-release, please request a demo license key from
info at dgbes.com.

Best regards,

Paul.

--