[OpendTect_Users] z-shift of 2D seismic lines

Mike Stone mstone at act3solutions.com
Thu May 3 18:37:37 CEST 2012

Well, Using the Attribute engine you can use the "reference shift".

What's really cool is Is the Evaluate attribute button(second from the
right) at the top of the Analysis > Attributes > 2D window. This gives you
a slider bar you can use to shift your seismic up and down until you get it
where you like it.

Of course you can shift your horizons by right clicking them in the project
tree and hitting shift.

Mike Stone
832-768-0884
MStone at ACT3Solutions.com