[OpendTect_Users] Amplitude spectrum

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Wed Sep 12 10:05:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

I guess we did not anticipate that someone would use the selection tool in
combination with the "Display Amplitude Spectrum" utility. It is actually
quite logical what you try to do but this is not what the selection tool is
used for. The selection tool is used to select parts of pick-sets or
horizons that need editing.

The way to make an amplitude spectrum of part of a seismic data set is to
re-size the display element. Use the green anchors and middle mouse button
to select the part of the section you wish to analyze and then select
"Display Amplitude Spectrum".

Best regards,

Paul.
--