[OpendTect_Users] Spectral decomposition interpretation

Arnaud Huck ahuck7 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:13:34 CEST 2012

Dear Yoon,

Yes, I frequently use that image when I introduce the spectral
decomposition panel during training course: Each horizontal trace of
that panel is a spectrum for the given time t0, while vertical traces
represent the energy at a given frequency.

The documentation and an illustration for this attribute are located at:
http://opendtect.org/rel/doc/User/base/appendix_spectral-decomposition.htm

Best regards,
Arnaud Huck.

-- Senior Geoscientist
-- dGB Earth Sciences
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: arnaud.huck at dgbes.com, http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104