[OpendTect_Users] converting from time to depth?

Jennifer Yaeggy jyaeggy at epi-sa.biz
Fri Aug 9 18:06:57 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

I have a really basic question, but I was trying to find how I can convert
my 2D horizons to depth and I can't find how to do it. Can someone please
help me with this? I am using the freeware version, no plug-ins available.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best regards,

Jennifer Yaeggy****

Departamento de Geociencias****

Empresa Petrolera del Itsmo, S.A.****

15 calle "A" 14-44 zona 10****

Edificio Mariamelia, Oficina 402****

+502 2493-4800 ext. 121****

+502 4151-3001

--
Think green, consider before printing this e-mail. Piense verde, considere
antes de imprimir este correo.

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información, incluyendo cualquier archivo
adjunto, contenida en este mensaje es confidencial y solamente dirigido a
la(s) persona(s) mencionadas arriba. Si el lector de este mensaje no es el
interesado, favor de eliminarlo y notificar al remitente, quedando
estrictamente prohibido la difusión, distribución o reproducción de este
comunicado
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic
message including any attachments is privileged and confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and others who have
been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message by mistake, please destroy it immediately, and notify the sender.