[OpendTect_Users] Final Reminder for your Webinar Invitation: Join us for "GeoDataSync – putting data at the heart of your analysis"

dGB Webinar webinar at dgbes.com
Tue Nov 5 22:01:19 CET 2013

GeoDataSync – putting data at the heart of your analysis

Join us for a Webinar on November 6
GeoDataSync – putting data at the heart of your analysis
ARK CLS GeoDataSync (GDS) is a technology framework which facilitates
collaborative working in a heterogeneous geotechnical software
environment.  Designed as a lightweight solution, GDS is easily
installed and used.  GDS is designed to work quietly in the background
doing what the user needs whilst reducing his/her workload.
ARK CLS GDS technology is designed to remove the need to make copies of
such large seismic 3D data volumes but facilitate efficient workflow
effort without duplication.
In our roadmap we will show our vision for the future of the GeoDataSync
technology framework.  ARK CLS has broadly categorised GeoDataSync into
three different plug-in groups based on their expected usage:
• Data Access plug-ins
• Application plug-ins
• Collaboration plug-ins
Under the Data Access plug-in group we will show how we can use GDS to
access data stored elsewhere in different interpretation system.  In our
GeoDataSync applications plug-ins group another application is launched
from your primary interpretation system. Finally we have the
Collaboration group.  Here cloud technology will be used to facilitate a
user sharing selected data with colleagues.

*Title:* 	GeoDataSync – putting data at the heart of your analysis
*Date:* 	Wednesday, November 6, 2013
*Time:* 	9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Webinar.

*System Requirements*
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

*Space is limited.*
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/155824664

<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/155824664>