[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect - creating a seafloor map by first breaks

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgbes.com
Wed Dec 24 09:08:46 CET 2014

Hi Steven,

Hesham forgot to mention that this work flow requires Dip-Steering and
HorizonCube licenses. Dip-Steering and HorizonCube are commercial (closed
source) plugins to OpendTect that are protected by FlexNet license keys.

If you would like to test Hesham's work flow I will be happy to issue
one-month, free-of-charge evaluation license keys for all commercial
plugins by dGB, ARK CLS, EarthWorks & ARK CLS, and Sitfal.

Best regards,

Paul.

--
*Paul de Groot**President**______________________________*