[OpendTect_Users] Angle gather phase rotation

Helene Huck helene.huck at dgbes.com
Thu Mar 13 09:04:47 CET 2014

Hi Mike,

The feature you need is currently under development and will be included
in upcoming version of OpendTect 5.0 .
In there you will be able to apply any attribute on pre-stack data and
on every component of your multi-components cubes, all in one go.

Best regards,
Helene

On 03/12/2014 09:54 PM, Mike Cline wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to apply a phase rotation to a set of 3D angle gathers that I'm
> working on, but can't find a way to do it in ODT.
>
> There is a method to apply a phase rotation to pre-stack data in the
> attribute calculator, but you can only do it on one component (trace)
> at a time--there is no option that I can find to do all traces in a
> gather, at one time.
>
> Even if I were to rotate all 54 traces separately, I still wouldn't
> have a way to put them back together into an angle gather format (no
> angle/offset header sorting capabilities).
>
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>

> W. Michael "Mike" Cline
> Consulting Geophysicist
> T/X Resources
> "Combining Technology with Petroleum Exploration Since 1985"
>
> Bus:  (713) 553-7581
> Info: Brochure
> <http://www.txresources.com/W_Michael_Cline-TX_Resources_Brochure.pdf>
> and Website <http://www.txresources.com>

> You receive this mail because you are listed on users at opendtect.org To unsubscribe please go to http://lists.opendtect.org/mailman/options/users or click here : http://lists.opendtect.org/mailman/options/users/helene.huck%40dgbes.com . If you encounter any problems, please contact support at opendtect.org .

-- Helene Huck
-- Geophysical software engineer
-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: helene.huck at dgbes.com, http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104