[OpendTect_Users] RV: pick sets using OdT

dGB's software support support at dgbes.com
Thu Apr 30 14:24:11 CEST 2015

Dear Juan,

Thanks for this suggestion. This is currently not supported in OpendTect
and would need implementation. I have entered this into the 'Wishes List'.
This list is periodically reviewed and ranked for priority. I can't promise
if and when this may be included, but it will be in the next round for
consideration.

Very best regards,
Mark

--