[OpendTect_Users] Information

Bert Bril bert.bril at dgbes.com
Sun Mar 8 23:04:11 CET 2015

Hi Felipe,

I think you're trying to do something like translating your English text
to Chinese to translate that to the Spanish you want.

As Mick suggests, you can export your entire cube as Ascii text by
simply using the Survey-Export-Seismics-Simple File tool. If all you
want is the matrix of values, just don't select any headers or position
output.

As an aside, if what you want to do is make a movie from multiple
slices, then you should consider using the Command Driver (Press Ctrl-R
or use Utilities-Tools-Command Driver). I made a bunch of PNG files with
the script below. I displayed inline 103 of the seismic data and ran
that script, which pushes the screenshot button and clicks the 'next
inline' for you. With 5 seconds per inline there is enough time to make
a cup of tea, play a little guitar and put out the garbage, but it works.

With these images it's easy to make a movie. On Linux, I used ffmpeg:
ffmpeg -r 10 -pattern_type glob -i 'i*.png' f3_wedge.avi
If you're interested, I uploaded a fun movie showing a progrssion
through the (by now famous) central wedge to the server:

http://opendtect.org/tmp/f3_wedge.avi

The script:

dTect V5.1
OpendTect commands
Sun 08 Mar 2015, 10:56:15
!

For inlnr = 103 To 747 Step 1

     [2D Viewer - In-line: *]
     Button "Save image"

     [Create snapshot]
     Button "Screen" On
     filename = strCat( "/home/bert/tmp/seismovie/i", inlnr, ".png" )
     Input "Select filename" "$filename$" Hold
     Button "Ok"

     [2D Viewer - In-line: *]
     Spin "Slice position" 1 Enter

Rof