[Developers] commit of the new attribute engine

Helene Payraudeau helene.payraudeau at dgb-group.com
Wed Jul 27 10:42:08 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I am now working on a whole new attribute engine which will, I hope, be
more flexible and faster than the old one.
In order to get that new Engine in place and test it,  I plan to commit
the new code soon.
As it is a rather large update and in order not to prevent you from
working I advise I expect to do the commit this afternoon at 16:00
Enschede time, but it still depends on some crashes which really need to
be fixed, otherwise that will be tomorrow. Anyway I will let you know
the exact hour because the system will be unstable a few minutes.
Be aware that some functionnalities are still not in place, that will be
solved as soon as possible.

Regards
Helene

--
-- dGB Earth Sciences B.V.
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands