[Developers] question about graphics in class doc

Robin F Gary rjgary.gte at gte.net
Mon Mar 20 19:56:48 CET 2006

Hello,
I'm in the process of developing plugins for OpendTect and have found most
aspects of the process enjoyable!
Fun stuff. I am developing on Windows and have had fair success with the
documentation, code, compiling and running my skeleton plugins.

One aspect I haven't been able to access are the graphical figures that are
in the classdoc information. I successfully unzipped and untar'd the class
documentation in the appropriate data\dTectDoc\Programmer directory/folder.
I can view all the text and hyperlink pages. I even get a valid link to the
legends for the graphics but I don't see any graphics.

Please advise!
Robin Gary

Here's a snipped example of how the page looks.... (let me know if this
doesn't come across in email!)

uiInstantaneousAttrib Class Reference

Instantaneous Attribute description editor. More...
<file:///c:/local_sw/OpendTect/data/dTectDoc/Programmer/Generated/uiAttribut
es/classuiInstantaneousAttrib.html#_details>

#include <uiinstantattrib.h
<file:///c:/local_sw/OpendTect/data/dTectDoc/Programmer/Generated/uiAttribut
es/uiinstantattrib_8h-source.html> >

Inheritance diagram for uiInstantaneousAttrib:

[legend
<file:///c:/local_sw/OpendTect/data/dTectDoc/Programmer/Generated/uiAttribut
es/graph_legend.html> ]
Collaboration diagram for uiInstantaneousAttrib:
[legend
<file:///c:/local_sw/OpendTect/data/dTectDoc/Programmer/Generated/uiAttribut
es/graph_legend.html> ]
List
<file:///c:/local_sw/OpendTect/data/dTectDoc/Programmer/Generated/uiAttribut
es/classuiInstantaneousAttrib-members.html> of all members.