[Developers] question about graphics in class doc

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at opendtect.org
Tue Mar 21 12:32:22 CET 2006

Hello Robin,

> I'm in the process of developing plugins for OpendTect and have found
> most aspects of the process enjoyable!
> Fun stuff. I am developing on Windows and have had fair success with
> the documentation, code, compiling and running my skeleton plugins.
Good to hear you're successfully creating plugins to OpendTect. If
you've made something you want to share with other developers please let
us know.

> One aspect I haven't been able to access are the graphical figures
> that are in the classdoc information. I successfully unzipped and
> untar'd the class documentation in the appropriate
> data\dTectDoc\Programmer directory/folder. I can view all the text and
> hyperlink pages. I even get a valid link to the legends for the
> graphics but I don't see any graphics.

Indeed you're right. The class inheritance diagrams are missing in the
documentation. I investigated the problem and noticed that one of the
parameters to doxygen wasn't set correctly. I'll generate new class
documentation and put that on the net. Thanks for reporting this.

Best regards,
Nanne

--
/*