[Developers] Cannot run batch processing

Robin Gary rjgary.gte at gte.net
Mon May 7 18:19:32 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've recently moved to a new Windows machine (still running XP) and
re-installed Cygwin and OD. I can compile and run my previously developed
plugins.

I cannot seem to run OD batch processing though. I have the same problem
whether I run
2.4.2 or 3.0.1. I use the Batch Programs menu under Utilities.

1) I select CBVS Browse, select a cube to browse, press ok.

2) No new shell pops up

3) In the main OD console I get the message: Unmatched '.

In the OpendTect/bin directory, when I run the exec_prog script from a bash
window I do get the same error message as above: Unmatched '. I can run the
other scripts in this directory without a problem....

I've set verbose to yes and am not seeing anything other than the "Unmatched
'." message after I press the ok button to start the batch.

Any ideas for further debugging?

Thank you in advance.
Robin Gary