[Developers] EarthModel changes

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at dgb-group.com
Tue May 29 08:29:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

As you all probably know, we have recently added 2D horizon
functionality to OpendTect. As 3D horizons, 2D horizons are EarthModel
objects and the corresponding class is then not surprisingly called
EM::Horizon2D ($WORK/include/EarthModel/emhorizon2d.h).

The existing 3D horizon class was called EM::Horizon. To make the
distinction between the two clearer we changed the class name
EM::Horizon into EM::Horizon3D. Actually the EM::Horizon class still
exists, but now as a base class to EM::Horizon2D and EM::Horizon3D.

So for all developers who take the source code from our CVS repository
and use 3D horizons, please check your code and change EM::Horizon
into EM::Horizon3D. As we also changed the filenames, you have to
include emhorizon3d.h in stead of emhorizon.h .

Regards,
Nanne

- Nanne Hemstra
- dGB India
- 304, Gateway Plaza
- Hiranandani Gardens, Powai
- Mumbai - 400 076, India
- Phone: +91 22 25704984 , Mobile: +91 9833452542
- http://www.dgb-group.com , http://www.opendtect.org