[Developers] HELP ABOUT COMPILING ODT

Fidel Reyes Ramos frramos at imp.mx
Thu Jan 31 03:01:35 CET 2008

Hello people at ODT,

I thank very much the instructions Mr Hemstra and Mr Brill gave me about
compiling ODT in Linux Itanium.

Following their messages I did the following:

(1)     Modify the .init.bash to point to the right WORK directory.

(2)     Modify the Pmake/make.od.Dirs to point to the right Coin and Qt
compiled packages.

I followed the flags Mr. Brill wrote in a previous message.

I typed "make" and it began to compile several .so libraries, but when it
compiled uiBase, I got the following error:

Compiling iodraw.cc ...

make[1]:
[/FS04/petrofisica/frramos/opendtect-3.1/lib/lux64/G/libuiBase.a(iodraw.o)]
Error 1 (ignored)

.with this and other modules in uiBase.

These files have in common the following headers (there are more include
files beginning with q):

#Include <qimage.h>

#include <qframe.h>

#include <qstatusbar.h>

.among others. They are files from the include directory in the Qt package.
I am wondering if the compiler has the right flags to point to the include
(and lib) directories in the Coin and Qt packages.

My question is: Do these message errors come from the fact the compiler does
not know the right place of the include files

from Qt and Coin?

I am using the 3.3 version of Qt. Is this right?

Thanks very much for your support.

Fidel.