[Developers] For help

ygh1118 ygh1118 at 126.com
Wed Dec 2 08:29:11 CET 2009

Dear OD developers:
       i am a novice to your wonderful software (i.e opendTect), and i have a stupid question to ask after i skim over some of the source code under the src directory . I didn't find the main function entry just like a normal c or c++ program . In my opinion, i think it is efficient to know where the main function is at the first .So could you give me a little hint about how i can find it .
       thank you very much , and sorry for my poor english .
Best Wishes!