[OpendTect_Developers] ODT and VC, NEW PROBLEM

Fidel Reyes Ramos frramos at imp.mx
Wed Dec 9 15:37:34 CET 2009

Hi,

Finally, I got the VC8 and uninstalled all the components of the newer VC9.
Then, I ran ODT and it wrote a message:

Can not execute odmain.exe in ProgramFIles/Opendtect4.1/bin/win32/odmain.exe

Then I went to that directory and I ran ODT by hand, and I got the message:

CreateProcess failed: Code 1004L (or something).

I was wondering if I erased a component ODT needed, maybe, one of SQL's
packages.

What can be happening? Do I need to download ODT again? Do I need to install
all the SQL components from VC8?

I will thank you an answer.

Best regards.

Fidel Reyes Ramos