[OpendTect_Developers] ODT and VC, NEW PROBLEM

Fidel Reyes Ramos frramos at imp.mx
Fri Dec 11 15:51:06 CET 2009

Hi,

The program you told me to download solved my problem. Thank you for your
help.

I tested the installation and opened with VC8 the solution in the directory
plugins/msvc and I tried to generate the plugins without success.

The problem was VC8 did not find the windows.h needed in some files of the
ODT open source code.

I looked for the windows.h file in my computer and it was not in any
directory.

What do I need to download in order VC8 finds the file windows.h?

I will thank you an answer.

Have a nice day.

Fidel.

  _____