[OpendTect_Developers] Developers Digest, Vol 62, Issue 2

自己 ygh1118 at 126.com
Fri Jul 8 08:36:00 CEST 2011

Dear all:
       very thanks for your instant reply,  and i am a newbie for the geophysical software development, i found that OD's framework is wonderful and the OO principle in OD was used just right for the purpose. I think i can know more about the technical issues of geophical programming from OD's source codes, and feel happy that V4.3 will release after weeks. I am looking forward to that version and i will keep in touch with your. Thanks again.
                                                                                                                                                                                                 yan gaohan