[OpendTect_Developers] how to get the July Webinar ( Parallel Programming in OpendTect ) video

自己 ygh1118 at 126.com
Mon Jul 18 03:54:23 CEST 2011

Hi, everyone:
     I am glad to be invited to participate teh July Webinar(Parallel Programming in OpendTect) because i am interested in parallel computing in geophysical engineering. However,  i could not join the webinar. May be because of the network or the wrong time zone. I want to know whether there was a video about that webinar, and if yes, how can i get it ? if someone has a video about that , could you give me a way to get it ?
     Thanks a lot for anyone' s help.
                                                                                                  yan gaohan