[OpendTect_Developers] How to make an outer loop for computeData method ?

Khaerul Adzany khaerul.adzany at waviv.com
Fri Mar 11 09:24:30 CET 2011

Dear Helene,

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for my late response. Actually what I
need is to get to the first trace (#1) after finished processing all the
traces, and of course the previous traces are used for next step of the
computation (current 1st trace is computed with respect to the previous 1st
trace). Now,  I think I've found the answer to my problem after reading from
TutSeisTools code, where I can read/write all traces at once, but still I
haven't successfully  implemented what I want. Just for information, I've
been trying to implement a Self-Organizing-Map algorithm in opendtect.

Best Regards

Khaerul Adzany