[OpendTect_Developers] some questions about 'DataHolderLineBuffer' of OD's attribute computing engine

自己 ygh1118 at 126.com
Thu Sep 8 10:40:06 CEST 2011

Hi, all:
      Recently, i was reading the attribute enging codes, and i found that Provider's DataHolderLIneBuffer has some flaws, especially when multi -providers were used (e.g multi-attribute computing chain). Because every provider in the chain has its own DataHolderLineBuffer, and  the DataHolderLineBuffers in the chain will be very large  along with computing, which is unapplicable when large 3D data is used.  I want to know  how to solve this problem.  I hope someone who has some positive advise to give me a hand. Thanks you and sorry for my poor english.
      Best wishes
                                  yan gaohan