[OpendTect_Developers] Building opendtect from source

Corrao Antonio Antonio.Corrao at eni.com
Wed Jan 9 10:39:37 CET 2013

Hi all,
in order to implement some trivial modifications to the opendtect base source code, I discovered that cmake configuration process requires all libraries in place before starting.
In other words, recompiling  most of the modules under version 4.2.0 did not require  Coin, SImvoleon, SoQt to be actually present. Now they must be available.
I referred to previous messages concerning QT versions, and using the release info supplied with 4.4.0 I did actually manage to get most of the libraries with one exception:

SIMVoleon 2.0.2a (changeset: 993:0eb85216a1ad)

The only place the library is reported to be available is https://bitbucket.org/Coin3D/simvoleon but the only version that can be downloaded does not compile... Moreover the home site  http://dev.sim.no/SIM_Voleon is unreachable.
Where can I find a version of the SimVoleon that will do the job?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,
AC

Antonio Corrao
[cid:image001.gif at 01CC1F96.78739D20]
Geophysical Studies & Geophysics for Reservoir
eni S.p.A. - Exploration & Production Division
5° P.U. - Via Emilia, 1 - 20097
Room: 4020E - 4th floor East side
San Donato Milanese (MI), Italy
mailto: antonio.corrao at eni.com<mailto:antonio.corrao at eni.com>
Phone: +39 02 520 61150
Fax:     +39 02 520 63897

eni spa
Sede Legale
Piazzale Enrico Mattei, 1
00144 Roma - Italia

Capitale sociale
euro 4.005.358.876,00 i.v.
Codice Fiscale e Registro Imprese di Roma n. 00484960588
Partita IVA n. 00905811006
R.E.A. Roma n. 756453

Sedi secondarie:
Via Emilia, 1 e Piazza Ezio Vanoni, 1
20097 San Donato Milanese (Milano) - Italia

eni.com<http://www.eni.com>

Message for the recipient only, if received in error, please notify the sender and read http://www.eni.com/disclaimer/