[OpendTect_Developers] Building opendtect from source

David d'Angelo david.d-angelo at iais.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jan 9 11:47:48 CET 2013

Hi Antonio,

I was able to compile OpendTect with the following dependencies:
COIN 3.1.3
https://bitbucket.org/Coin3D/coin/downloads/Coin-3.1.3.zip
SoQt 1.5.0
https://bitbucket.org/Coin3D/coin/downloads/SoQt-1.5.0.zip
SIMVoleon 99617b213037
https://bitbucket.org/Coin3D/simvoleon/get/default.zip
Hope it helps.

I wrote a quick shell script to automatically download and build these
dependencies. If you are interested in this script, just send me an email.

Cheers,
David