[OpendTect_Developers] Need help in the begging of the tutorial

Matheus Koiti koiti.silva at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:47:02 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I think my doubt is really silly, but I'm getting this error and can't find
a solution.

I'm new to development of C/C++ and I'm trying to learn more about the
opendTect plugins. Doing the tutorial, at the part of debugging the
projects I get an error that says that could not find this path:
C:\ODWork\Debug\od_main.exe. This folder "Debug" is empty.
Maybe I downloaded the wrong package or something? Or something went wrong
in configuration?

Sorry for the newbie question,

Thanks.