[Users] New 2D functionalities in OpendTect

Paul de Groot paul.degroot at dgb-group.com
Mon May 26 16:59:33 CEST 2008

> Calculating surface data may take some time ...
Which is why I recommend storing interesting results as Surface data
under the horizon so that it can be retrieved quickly. To speed up
restoring a session: save Surface data and reload the Surface data
before saving the session. (This is a general principle in OpendTect: If
something takes long time to calculate, save it on disk and retrieve the
stored data before saving the session.)

Best regards,

Paul de Groot.