[Users] Picking commands

Juan Diaz-Naveas jdiaz at ucv.cl
Fri Oct 24 22:42:05 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I am starting to make interpretation by picking reflectors.

However, I must admit that picking SEEMS TO BE not that easy as picking
with Coreld Draw.

What I mean is that after picking a reflector and if you find that your
picks were not perfect, then you must remove your pickset and start a new
one.

I discovered just by chance that by clicking ON the line one can create a
new point. And the if you drag any point, the line will be shifted.

But, what about removing a point or cutting a line into two segments? In
the latter case I don't know if both segments will belong to the same
pickset.

Are there "hidden" tricks for handling picks, such as key combinations?

Every help will be very much appreciated.

Juan Diaz-Naveas