[Users] Picking commands

Rudolf Maurer rudolf.maurer at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 26 19:58:54 CET 2008

Hi Juan,

I am not sure what there is on this subject in the official docs.
Here is what I discovered by trial and error from the picking of
horizons on 2D-data:

Always observe your tracking settings.
Experiment with Ctrl- and Shift-Keys: Ctrl-Click on a seed deletes that one.
To interrupt a portion of a tracked horizon, insert a seed by click,
then do a shift-click on the new seed to delete it and interrupt the
horizon.

Sorry, if this is not detailed enough, or even a wrong information!
Anyway, use some patience in trying out the different modes.

So long
Rudy