[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect Introduction Training in Buenos Aires and Calgary

Friso Brouwer support-americas at dgbes.com
Sat Aug 21 00:40:10 CEST 2010

OpendTect users,

We have an updated training schedule available for the "Introduction to
OpendTect" training series. New locations include Buenos Aires and Calgary,
where we will provide the training days in collaboration with our local
agents Geoinfo (Argentina) and Petro-Explorers (Canada). Of course, we are
also continuing our monthly introduction training in Houston and we have
addition training days planned before the SEG in Denver

For more information, including the new schedule, and to register, visit the
training webpage<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/introduction-training-for-opendtect-in-houston.html>.

Kind regards,

Friso

--