[OpendTect_Users] September 1st Webinar: How to create the optimal steering volume

Renee Bourque renee.bourque at dgbes.com
Tue Aug 31 20:34:34 CEST 2010

Hello, dTectors!

Tomorrow, September 1st, is the second webinar in our new webinar series,
and will be led by dGB’s own *Friso
Brouwer<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/dgb-usa.html>
*. This webinar entitled *“How to create the optimal steering volume”* will
be covering a very popular and widely influential topic. Space in the
webinars is limited, and many users have already registered, so be sure to
secure your space by *registering
now<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/641592808>
*.

You can expect our webinars on the first Wednesday of each month. If you are
unable to attend the webinar at its scheduled time, do not worry! We will
make recorded copies of our webinars available to OpendTect users. Keep
watching your emails and Linkedin for more information about this, and other
upcoming webinars!

Best regards,

Renee Bourque

--
S. Renee Bourque
Geoscientist

dGB Earth Sciences
1 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 935
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Tel: +1 281 240 6910, Fax: +1 281 240 3944
email: renee.bourque at dgbes.com
skype: dgbrenee