[OpendTect_Users] Vertical resampling of depth volumes

Emilson emilson at ige.unicamp.br
Thu Feb 11 19:28:30 CET 2010

Dear collegues,

In my survey root directory, there is a folder called "\ClsSsi\1265649791".
This folder contains 230 ".dat" files of 155,5 Mb size each, totalizing
35Gb disk space.

Apparently it has to do with the in-line sections, because their names
are inl_180, inl_181, etc.

They are not ascii, so I can't open them in text editors to see their
contents.

Can anyone tell me what is the importance of those files?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Emilson P. Leite
IG-UNICAMP/Brazil