[OpendTect_Users] Vertical resampling of depth volumes

Arnaud Huck arnaud.huck at dgbes.com
Fri Feb 12 12:25:12 CET 2010

Dear Emilson,

The folder starting with "Cls" are linked to the ArkCls plugins.
Currently you might find the following folders:

in the Misc survey folder:
ClsSsb: This folder is linked to the Seismic Spectral Blueing plugin
ClsSci: This folder is linked to the Seismic Coloured Inversion plugin
ClsSdi: This folder is linked to the MPSI Deterministic inversion plugin

in the Seismics survey folder:
ClsSsi: This folder is linked to the MPSI Stochastic inversion plugin

Most of these folders will contain small auxiliary files. However the
stochastic inversion plugin needs to compute and store on disk multiple
realisations of an impedance inversion. The default number of
realisations is 10 but it can be increased to 100. It should be realised
that each realisation has the same size as the seismic input volume,
hence the folder ClsSsi may become very large with time when multiple
runs are performed. The data is indeed split by inlines in order to make
the data access faster, and is stored in a binary
format.

Best regards,
Arnaud.

-- dGB Earth Sciences
-- Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
-- mailto: arnaud.huck at dgbes.com, http://www.dgbes.com
-- Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104