[OpendTect_Users] Vertical resampling of depth volumes

Adrian Bennetton adrian.bennetton at arkcls.com
Fri Feb 12 13:15:25 CET 2010

Dear Emilson,

Between the ==== below is the response from Renaud Meunier

====
Adrian & Charles are totally right. These files are the pre-processing
Stochatic Inversion files. They are not really temporary as they are used
by the Stochastic Inversion attribute. As soon as the Stochastic Inversion
Cube has been generated in batch, therefore saved to disk as a cbvs file
you don't need to keep the pre-process files. However, you will not be
able to compute a SI on the fly without re-generating them. Therefore, May
be the best is to backup your project on an external drive before cleaning
it.

Regards,

Renaud.
====