[OpendTect_Users] Extra Introduction to OpendTect Training before AAPG in New Orleans (April 9)

support-americas support-americas at dgbes.com
Wed Feb 24 20:18:59 CET 2010

Dear OpendTect User,

A few messages and reminders on the dGB training program for OpendTect
in the USA.

Following the successful start of our "Introduction to OpendTect" class
we have scheduled extra training before the AAPG annual meeting in New
Orleans  The training in New Orleans will be held Friday April 9. For
more information on content, cost and date, click here
<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/introduction-training-for-opendtect-in-houston.html>.

As a reminder, the upcoming "Introduction in OpendTect" class on March 9
in our Houston office is fully booked, the next training in Houston will
be April 13. Use this link
<http://www.dgbes.com/index.php/introduction-training-for-opendtect-in-houston.html>
for more information on content, cost and dates.

Please contact us with your information if you would like to join us in
New Orleans on April 9 or in Houston on April 13 or the later training
dates.

In addition, March 10 will give a plugin training, focusing on the
Dip-Steering and primarily on the SSIS plugin to OpendTect. This plugin
training can be taken stand-alone for persons with prior experience in
OpendTect. If you would like to receive the details of this class or
join for this extra day let us know.

Kind regards,

--
dGB Earth Sciences Americas support