[OpendTect_Users] circles at the horizon mapping

Ivan Aristizabal sable.pierres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:57:41 CET 2011

Dear Murty
You can digitalize your horizon with or with out circles, boxes, cylinders,
cubes, arrows, and with or with no lines between your pick marks.
It just only necessary to select one of those option clicking on second
button mouse on either your horizon pick set or seeds, and follow the
properties option secondary menu.
Then, a small window will be open and you will be able to select one of them
and, even, color and thickness of your line.
Best regards
Camilo