[OpendTect_Users] OpendTect at AAPG in Long Beach

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at dgbes.com
Wed Apr 18 23:36:54 CEST 2012

Dear OpendTect users,

dGB Earth Sciences, the developers of OpendTect, will exhibit at the AAPG
Convention in Long Beach. Please join us in booth # 439 for a demo of
game-changing seismic interpretation work flows. Among others we will
demonstrate how to extract more geology from seismic data by auto-tracking
hundreds of horizons. HorizonCube applications include: Wheeler Transforms,
Sequence Stratigraphic Interpretation, Detailed Geologic Model Building,
Improved Seismic Inversions and Seismic Controlled Well Correlations.

In addition we will show new applications of the ChimneyCube in predicting
zones of abnormal pressure.

See you there!

--
Nanne Hemstra
Executive Vice President - Americas

dGB Earth Sciences
1, Sugar Creek Center Blvd - Suite 935
Sugar Land, TX 77478 - USA
Phone: +1 281-240-3939, Fax: +1 281-240-3944
http://www.dgbes.com , http://www.opendtect.org