[OpendTect_Users] Interpreting reflector with a phase shift

Arnaud Huck arnaud.huck at dgbes.com
Wed Apr 25 14:50:48 CEST 2012

Dear Michel,

Best practice is probably to zero phase your data before starting any
interpretation.

You can estimate your phase rotation using the synthetic to seismic tie
module, and correct your volume with the attribute "Phase rotation of
angle c0" from the default attribute set "Evaluate attributes".

Best regards,
Arnaud Huck.

Arnaud Huck, MSc.
Senior Geoscientist
dGB Earth Sciences
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
arnaud.huck at dgbes.com
Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104
http://www.dgbes.com