[OpendTect_Users] Interpreting reflector with a phase shift

Michael Heeremans michael.heeremans at geo.uio.no
Wed Apr 25 13:32:21 CEST 2012

 Hi,

 What you recommend to do when interpreting a reflector with a phase
 shift?

 I am really wondering how to do this. The volume tracker will not be
 able to track this horizon properly. I'm thinking of tracking to
 different horizons and then merge them afterwards, but is there another
 'best practice' available?

 Regards, Michel

--
 "Any technology indistinguishable from magic for you is one you don't
 understand" -- Artur Bergman

--
 Michel Heeremans

 Data Management and Geoscientific Software support
 Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
 PO Box 1047 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
 Room 205, Geology Building
 tel: +47 228 56615, mob: +47 99 434 968, fax: +47 228 54215
 e-mail: michael.heeremans (a) geo.uio.no