[OpendTect_Users] Interpreting reflector with a phase shift

Arnaud Huck arnaud.huck at dgbes.com
Wed Apr 25 16:53:24 CEST 2012

Dear Michel,

Yes you will still be able to apply any stored volume or attribute on
the interpreted surface. I forgot to mention that looking at the
instantaneous energy (attribute) is a key to the localization of the
interfaces to be mapped, regardless of the polarity of the data.

Regards,
Arnaud Huck.

Arnaud Huck, MSc.
Senior Geoscientist
dGB Earth Sciences
Nijverheidstraat 11-2, 7511 JM Enschede, The Netherlands
arnaud.huck at dgbes.com
Tel: +31 53 4315155 , Fax: +31 53 4315104
http://www.dgbes.com