[OpendTect_Users] Interpreting reflector with a phase shift

Michael Heeremans michael.heeremans at geo.uio.no
Fri Apr 27 13:08:31 CEST 2012

 Hi,

 If you say 'instantaneous energy', do you mean the basic 'energy'
 attribute?

 Could you also use the 'Instantaneous Amplitude', or is this what you
 mean with 'Instantaneous Energy'?

 I've tried to interpret a horizon with an attribute as input for the
 event to map. When I then display this attribute and try to interpret an
 horizon, I get the message:

 **
 Saved setup has different attribute
 Either change setup attribute or change display attribute you want to
 track on.
 **

 But in my case, these are the same.

 How to solve this?

 Michel

--
 "Any technology indistinguishable from magic for you is one you don't
 understand" -- Artur Bergman

--
 Michel Heeremans

 Data Management and Geoscientific Software support
 Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
 PO Box 1047 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, Norway
 Room 205, Geology Building
 tel: +47 228 56615, mob: +47 99 434 968, fax: +47 228 54215
 e-mail: michael.heeremans (a) geo.uio.no