[OpendTect_Users] Load volume 3D to Opendtect

Takao Inamori takao.inamori at jgi.co.jp
Wed Oct 10 10:48:57 CEST 2012

Hello Victor,

It is easy to load the 3D seismic data by inline and crossline number
when 3D data only.

Does your SEGY file have a correct coordinates in the trace header?
Check the bytes of trace header number for coordinates, check the format
such as integer or floating or multiplied by 10.

Some contractor do NOT use 73-76 and 77-80 or 81-84 and 85-88. And
OpendTect do NOT use the Scaler 71-72, enter the scaler value explicitly.

Good luck!
Takao INAMORI