[OpendTect_Users] need help

Colin Hawke colinhawke at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 16:30:00 CEST 2012

Looks like a graphics card driver issue to me. Are you using the latest Nvidia graphics drivers? Perhaps worth a check ..

From: nislam at mtu.edu
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:54:36 -0400
To: yurdagul-isik at utulsa.edu
CC: users at opendtect.org
Subject: Re: [OpendTect_Users] need help

One thing that I should share is that I see this problem when I run OpendTect on my laptop but it works fine with high performance machines. However, I beleive that my laptop is also much better configured than what is minimum requirement for the package.

I have Corei7 with 8GB ram, and Intel HD Graphics Family and NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M. I would also like to know what is the possible reason of this problem. Thank you.

Nayyer Islam