[OpendTect_Users] 2D horizon export is missing lines

Julien Moreau julien.moreau at geo.ku.dk
Tue Oct 30 09:57:00 CET 2012

Dear Randall,

You probably have a problem of geometry or you don't have enough seeds to export a representative geometry.
Easiest way is to convert to 3D with a radius the size of your grid cell (survey stepout) then export it as a list of triplets (x,y,z) i.e. ASCII export of 3D horizons.

Regards,

Julien

Julien Moreau, PhD
Assistant Professor, Applied Geophysics
Department of Geography and Geology, University of Copenhagen,
Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 København, Denmark