[OpendTect_Users] 3D viewer display

Takao Inamori takao.inamori at jgi.co.jp
Wed Oct 31 10:29:09 CET 2012

Dear Users

We have a big problem about the 3D Viewer.

We are now trying the new Laptop PC which is made by Mouse Computer, one
of the Japanese local company.

The CPU is Intel Core i7-3820QM of 2.7GHz
This PC is loaded 32 GB Memory on the Windows 7 Pro SP1(64bits).
The video card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX670M.
The version of OpendTect is V4.4.0c/64bits.

We cannot display the seismic data in 3D Viewer, and found only black
wall at the line at any survey.

However, we can display in 2D viewer at the same inline or xline data.
The amplitude of the seismic data is the normal amplitude as Gaussian
distribution.

And we checked the seismic data on other 32 bit XP PC.

We cannot resolve the problem yet. Does anyone have some resolution or
idea of this problem? How can we fix it.

Thanks,
Takao INAMORI/HQ

JGI, Inc.
Meikei Building, 1-5-21, Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 112-0012, JAPAN