[Users] Seed Point for horizon picking

Nanne Hemstra nanne.hemstra at opendtect.org
Mon Dec 6 13:46:05 CET 2004

Dear Agung Wiyono,

Creating seed points is the second step in the tracking wizard. Just for
completeness I'll go through all steps again:

Step 1: Provide a name for the new surface

Step 2: After toggling 'Ready to select seed points' you can create seed
points by clicking on an inline, crossline or timeslice. If you've not
yet added one of these elements, toggle off the 'Ready to select seed
points' field and add an inline, crossline or timeslice via the tree.
Toggle the field again and start picking your seedpoints on the event or
fault you wish to track.

Step 3: Select tracking parameter setup or create a new setup.

Step 4: Finish wizard or create another surface.

We'll add some more information to the wizard to make the user
interaction between wizard and visualization more clear.

Best regards,
Nanne Hemstra

--
/*