[Users] Dtect 3D loading problem

Boccioli, Stephen stephen.boccioli at bg-group.com
Wed Apr 6 08:50:19 CEST 2005

Dear users,

I'm trying to load some 3D seismic cube into dtect directly
from Geoframe using the dtect built-in link. After loading a
few tenth of lines, it stops and says: The cube is irregular
and states the extend of the data loaded into dtect, with a
mention at the end - Gaps: not present.
I know my survey has irregular shape, and has a number of
dead traces. I tried to reduce the area to form a regular
rectangular shape, but here again the process stopped after
100 lines, nevertheless mentioning that the survey was
rectangular... I also tried both options for loading null
traces (Discard/Pass).

Any one has already experienced such thing or has any idea on
what I'm doing wrong?!
Thanks for your help

Stephen

BG Energy Holdings Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 3763515
Registered address:
100 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PT  UK
Telephone: +44 (0)118 935 3222