[Users] Absence of "new from well data" in neural network manager

Paap, Bob bob.paap at tno.nl
Tue Mar 22 14:55:11 CET 2005

Dear OpendTect Users,

My problem concerns the option of training my 2-D seismic data to my
well data in OpendTect v.2.1. When I have loaded my survey box, without
picksets" or "new from well data" in the neural network manager.  Upon
selecting "new from well data", the window "create neural network
appears", where I can select my input attributes, targets and wells and
remaining neural network-settings. After clicking on "ok neural network
training initiates.

But when I quit neural network training and open the neural network
manager again, I can not choose from "new from picksets" or "new from
well data". Now I can only choose the option "new"". The same problem
occurs when I open the neural network manager after adding my seismic
lines and wells or when I open the neural network manager after adding
an attribute set.

I cannot figure out why this occurs and I hope someone can give me some
advice.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Paap

This e-mail and its contents are subject to the DISCLAIMER at http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html