[Users] Problem solved

Gery Herbozo Jimenez gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:39:41 CEST 2007

Dear OD users,

I figured out how to solve my In-line and Cross-line problem, it was simple,
9 and 21 (byte) was ok, but X- and Y-coordinate byte was not good enough,
instead of 73 and 77 I had to write 81 and 85 because my 2-D seismic line
was in that order (i.e., tracf 1  95 (95 - 1).

If someone receive the error message "Could not set transform...", just
write surange < yourseismicline.su or segyread tape=yourseismicline.sgy
verbose=1 endian=0 | surange (if you work under little-endian machine) using
Seismic unix to figure out how is placed your line. After this, just follow
the instructions of OD (e.g., Trace number byte = 5 (if is tracr in your
seismic line)).

If you pass this steps without problems and you want to visualize your data,
just import your 2-D seismic data (Survey/Import/Seismics/SEG-Y/2D) and
after this, import your CBS (Survey/Import/Seismics/CBVS) and go to 2D
Seismic, right-click in Add and Select Attribute/Stored 2D data/Seis, and
your 2D seismic line will appear in your black screen.

With Best Regards,

Gery.

Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Mil ideas para exprimir tu ocio con
MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es/