[Users] New Rocks-2-Digits blog

Mike Cline mikec at txresources.com
Fri Dec 14 18:31:27 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just started "Rocks-2-Digits", a computer-oriented geoscience blog at:  http://www.txresources.com/rocks2digits/

I initially conceived it for the Seismic Micro-Technology (SMT) Users Group, to have a way to share techniques (with illustrations) with each other--the old email forum didn't allow image file attachments, or display.  However, after thinking about it a bit, I believe that it will be equally helpful to anyone who uses a computer for geoscience analysis and interpretation.  Certainly, everyone who is an OpendTect user is welcome to visit (or even if you're not a user), and submit their techniques.  A little cross-platform sharing is a good way to stir up the creative juices!

Anyway, I use OpendTect a lot, and I thought that this might be useful info for the other users.

Thanks.

W. Michael "Mike" Cline
Consulting Geophysicist
T/X Resources
(713) 665-5449
www.txresources.com

"Combining Technology with Petroleum Exploration Since 1985"